This cookie statement has been updated last time on the 29th of June, 2020 and it applies to citizens of European Economic Area.
2. Which are cookies?
Cookies are simple files sent together with the pages of this site and saved by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other devices. The information collected in them may be sent back to our servers or to third party servers during the next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to make that your website works properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track website traffic. To do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
When you visit the website for the first time, we will show a popup with an explanation of the cookies. As soon as you click on “Save preferences”, you give permission for us to use the categories of cookies and plugins as described in this popup and cookie statement. You can disable cookies through your browser, but take into consideration that your website may no longer work properly.
5.1 Manage your consent settings
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure the proper functioning of the site and that your user preferences remain valid. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, for example, the item remains in your cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Social media buttons
On our site we have included buttons for Facebook in order to promote websites (eg “like”, “pin”) or share (eg “tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons can also save and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement may be shown to you.
7. Cookies placed
This data is not shared with third parties.
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
• Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we are aware of.
• Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data when you wish.
• If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and to delete your personal data.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer them all to another controller.
• Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there is a valid basis for the process.
To exercise these rights, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we manage your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Enable / disable and delete cookies
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. It is also possible to specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser in order to receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Remember that our site may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be stored again after your permission when you visit our site again.
10. Contact details
Spazio 21 s.r.l. VAT number 12372650015
TURIN (TO) VIA DELLA ROCCA 21 ZIP 10123